VOOPOO VFL 10W Pod Kit
Ships within one business day.
The VOOPOO VFL 10W Pod Kit is an innovative creation taking on the shape of an American football, presenting top aspects like a vacuum-plated metallic finish, unique dual airflow top cap system, and a variety of firing modes that truly set this pod system. Coupled with the unique top cap airflow system which houses two separate, different sized airflows for the user to choose from.
In addition, the VFL Pod System features a host of silicone buttons on the operating face, allowing users to the desired voltage output ranging from 2.5V to 3.5V, with an option for the middle ground between the two extremes. This goes with Voopoo's ideology of allowing the user to have options to find the perfect vape style for themselves. Furthermore, the VOOPOO VFL comes with a built-in preheating setting to accommodate the best fit possible on lower resistance coils. The 0.8ohm VFL Refillable Pod can be used with free-based nicotine but optimized for nicotine salts.
VOOPOO VFL 10W Pod Kit Includes:
- 1x VFL Pod System
- 1x VFL Refillable Pod
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
Replacement Pod Link:
Refillable With Nicotine Salt:
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions - 89mm by 47mm by 18.5mm
- Weight - 71.2g
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 10W
- Voltage Output Range: 2.5-3.5V
- Low Voltage - 2.5V
- Med Voltage - 3.0V
- High Voltage - 3.5V
- Preheat Functionality
- Pod Capacity: 0.8mL
- Resistance Range: 1.2ohms
- Durable Zinc-Alloy and Plastic Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Vacuum-Plated Aluminium Finish
- LED Battery Indicator Light
- Dual Airflow Topcap Options - Smaller/Bigger Hole
- Pod Stored Internally Within
- Top Fill System - Silica Gel Plug
- Micro USB Charging Port - Twist End Cover to Reveal
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.