Vandy Vape Lit 24mm BF RDA
Ships within one business day.
The Vandy Vape Lit 24mm BF RDA is a rebuildable dripper platform with dynamic functionalities, highlighted with two different airflow options and a multi-functional build deck with three ways to build coils. A culmination of ingenious designs from the design team at Vandy Vape, the Lit RDA is built to be a do-it-all dripper measuring 24mm in diameter and useful for a range of different set-up with three types of drip tips and squonk BF RDA set-up pin.
The crowning achievement lies within the multi-functional build deck, adopting a spring-loaded center post capable of securing coil leads with a clamp-style mechanism. It can be used with common builds from horizontal and vertical configurations, to accommodating the flavor-focused Mesh builds. The airflow of the Lit 24mm RDA is creatively designed with a Rhombus-shaped slot on the wall sleeve, with the option of choosing between parallel large cutouts or mini parallelogram airslots.
Vandy Vape Lit 24mm BF RDA Includes:
- 1x Lit 24mm BF RDA
- 1x 17.5mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 1x 18mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 1x 18mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 1x Squonk BF 510 Pin
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 24mm
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Innovative Single Post Build Deck
- Clamp-Mechanism Securement
- Lock Down via Two Slotted Flathead Screws
- Dynamic Dual Slotted Side Airflow - Rhombus-Shaped
- Two Types of Internal Airflow Wall - Parallel Slots or Mini Airslots
- 17.5mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- Bottom-Feeding Squonk-Ready 510 Pin Set-Up
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
Warning: You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle the RDA. Special cautions must be taken.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
it's not bad it's a different way to mesh for sure ,like the way it's set up