SMOK D-Barrel 225W Box Mod
Ships within one business day.
SMOK D-Barrel Mod is a vaping box mod powered by dual 18650 batteries with a maximum output power of 225W. This Mod can be paired with 510 threaded vape tanks. Along with the zinc alloy chassis structure, D-BARREL is coated with shiny metal finishes, attracting people nearby with a wonderful sense of awe. D-Barrel can be used with the usual temperature control and variable power wattage modes. It comes with various safety precautions and has a micro USB charging port on the top of the mod.
SMOK D-Barrel 225W Box Mod Includes:
- 1 x D-Barrel Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Our Battery Safety Warning & Tips Guide
- Purchase 18650 Batteries
- SMOK Authenticity Checker Help
- Shop For Sub-ohm Tanks
Features & Specs:
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- Dimensions: 87mm x 54.85mm x 33mm
- Wattage Output: 10-225W
- Voltage Output: 0.5-8.2V
- 0.1 - 2.5Ω Resistance (VW Mode) / 0.05 - 2.0Ω Resistance (TC Mode)
- 200° - 600°F / 100° - 315°C Temperature
- Soft, Normal, Hard Variable Wattage Modes
- Temperature Control and Memory Modes
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Coil Compatibility
- Firing Button and Two Adjustment Buttons
- Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Top Color Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Protections: Short Circuit, Over Heat, 10 seconds Cut Off, Low Resistance, Low Voltage Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connector
- Micro USB Port
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
Fits good in the hand. Lighter than my geek vape. And I get about 24 hours out of 2 Samsung batteries.
Excellent choice for beginners.