Lost Vape Orion Plus DNA Pod System Kit
Ships within one business day.
The latest Orion Plus DNA Pod System Kit designed by Lost Vape is a new upgraded version of the Orion DNA Go. This new pod system is powered by the updated Evolv DNA Go chipset and comes with the new pod installed the replaceable coil (0.25ohm mesh coil and 0.5ohm regular coil) section. It is also compatible with both the 0.25ohm and 0.5ohm Orion DNA Go Pods.
Featuring the five output levels, patent-pending temperature limiting technology and allowing the user to automatically regulate power and temperature, Orion Plus DNA Pod System works with the moderately sized 950mAh rechargeable battery. With the REPLAY flavor lock/save puff function, BOOST function, and Auto-detect Pods Resistances function, this special pod system can select an option of airflow and switch between MTL and DTL vaping way whenever you like.
Lost Vape Orion Plus DNA Pod System Kit Includes:
- 1 x Orion PLUS Device
- 1 x Orion PLUS Lanyard
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Warranty Cable
- 1 x 0.25Ohm MESH OCC Coil
- 1 x 0.5Ohm Regular OCC Coil
- 1 x User Manual
- Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Pod (2 Pc)
- Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Pod (1 Pod / 2 Coils)
- Lost Vape Orion Plus Replacement Coils (5 Pc)
- Lost Vape Orion DNA Go Refillable Cartridges (2 Pc)
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions - 93mm x 37mm x 13.5mm
- Battery: 950 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 22W
- 5 Power Levels - White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Purple
- Proprietary Pod Cartridge Installation
- Coil Options: 0.25 ohm Orion Plus Mesh Coil, 0.5 Ohm Orion Plus Regular Coil
- Threaded Coil Installation
- Protections: Short-Circuit Protection, Weak Battery Protection, Temperature Protection, Low/High Resistance Protection
- Compatible with Orion DNA Go Pods
- Advanced DNA GO Chipset
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.