Hohm Life 4 18650 3015mAh 3.6V Battery (Single)
Ships within one business day.
Hohm Tech Life 4 Battery is the 18650 Battery that is designed for power-hungry devices without having to replace the battery every minute. It’s the updated battery from Hohm Life 18650 3077mAh Battery. For EV and DC motor applications, the LIFE4 battery can handle repeated loads of 37.1A at 5s on and 30s off (pulse / peak). All ratings meet and / or exceed strict limits policies for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5 and temperature (° C).
Hohm Life 4 is made from QSP NMC chemical formula. Manganese inert compounds are replaced by other proprietary levels of cobalt and nickel and added custom binders for unprecedented performance. Industry-leading manufacturers' components further enhance its performance, making it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Hohm Life 4 18650 Battery Includes:
- 1 x Hohm Life 4 18650 Battery
Features & Specs:
- Capacity: 3015mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 4.43A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 22.1A
- Pulse | Peak6 : 37.1A
- Max 80°C | 3.2V Cut-Off: 31.5A
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 @ ≥70%, 1000 @ ≥60%
- Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
- KEEP OUT of reach of children and pets.
- ALWAYS use a matching set of batteries. NEVER use or mix different brands of cells to power same device.
- DO NOT expose to temperatures over 100C (212F) EVER
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected. DO NOT put in a pocket. Use a protective battery case.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on every Hohm Tech cell.
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backward or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before every use. This ensures a safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use it if hot to touch. Risk of severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts as indicated in specification sheets (available on the Hohm Tech website in the ‘Download Center’).
- HAVE space or non-conductive barriers between batteries at all times.
- LITHIUM-ION batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance with an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions, as well as the brochure (available in Download Center of Hohm Tech website www.hohmtech.com).
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
Amazing battery life