GeekVape Creed 25mm RTA
Ships within one business day.
The GeekVape Creed 25mm RTA integrates an interchangeable airflow system, spacious two-post build deck, and an impressive 6.5mL maximum juice capacity. The GeekVape Creed RTA is fashioned from superior stainless steel and has a dynamic airflow system, allowing users to change the three different types of inner airflow chambers to match the preferred vaping style.
External airflow enters the structure through three external air slots, fully adjustable by the AFC ring to deliver intense flavor and dense clouds. The spacious build deck hosts a two-post design, implementing large terminal openings to accommodate a plethora of coil leads. The convenient top-fill method is accessed by unscrewing the threaded top cap to reveal a large fill port, featuring a 4.5mL juice capacity that can be increased to a whopping 6.5mL of eLiquid with the bulb glass.
GeekVape Creed 25mm RTA Includes:
- 1x Creed 25mm RTA
- 3x Internal Airflow Chambers
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x 510 Drip Tip
- 1x 810 Drip Tip
- 1x Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 25mm
- Standard Juice Capacity: 4.5ml
- Maximum Juice Capacity: 6.5ml
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Two-Post - Single Terminal Per Post Design
- Top-Secured via Slotted Flathead Screws
- Large Terminals For Easy Coil Lead Placement
- Single or Dual Coil Configuration
- PEEK Insulator
- 3 Interchangeable Internal Airflow Options
- 3 External Airslots - Adjustable AFC Ring
- 18mm 810 ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip & 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
- air flow
- juice drip
I wish it came with a starter kit.
One of my favorite tank so far, the air flow on this is great, only thing I don't like is the deck is not removable from the bottom part, so if the juice drip down into the bottom, there is no way to clean it other than remove the whole thing and run it under the water. Other than that, it's a great tank that is definitely worth having around.