FreeMax Maxpod Pod System Kit
Ships within one business day.
The FreeMax Maxpod Kit is a portable and draw-activation pod system. MaxPod is powered by a 550mAh built-in battery and a constant 3.3V constant output to provide powerful and stable performance. With FreeMax's patented NS Mesh Coil technology, it is customized to offer purest flavor while increasing the throat hit rate of salt nicotine and free base e-liquid.
The 2mL capacity pod cartridge provide a clear level of e-liquid and have a convenient side filling method. FreeMax NS Mesh Coil is equipped with FM SaltCoilTech 2.0, suitable for Honeycomb Mesh & Flax Cotton & Organic Cotton Formula. The 1.0Ω and 1.5Ω NS Mesh Coils are designed to meet unique needs for both nic salt and regular e-liquid.
The Maxpod Pod Kit has a 550mAh battery capacity to satisfy your all-day vaping. The LED light gives 3 levels of battery power indications when vaping. A clear notice of device safety information is also delivered by the LED indicator.
FreeMax Maxpod Pod System Kit Includes:
- 1 x Maxpod Battery
- 1 x Maxpod Pod
- 1 x NS Mesh 1.0Ω Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x NS Mesh 1.5Ω Coil
- 1 x Maxpod Lanyard
- 1 x Maxpod Lanyard Ring
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Warning Card
Features & Specs:
- Size: 100.81mm x 21.81mm x 14mm
- Material: PCTG & Steel & Zinc Alloy
- Battery Capacity: 550mAh
- Output Wattage: 8-11W
- Output Voltage: constant 3.3V
- Pod Capacity: 2mL
- Coil Resistance
- Wattage: 11W
- 66.66% Flax Cotton & 33.34% Organic Cotton
- Nic Salt (Best: 20mg-30mg)
- Freebase E-Liquids (Best: 3mg-12mg)
- Focused on Flavor & Vapor
- Wattage: 8W
- 44.44% Flax Cotton & 55.56% Organic Cotton
- Nic Salt (Best: 30mg-50mg)
- Freebase E-Liquid (Best: 12mg-24mg)
- Focused on Nicotine Intake & Throat Hit
- Highly Recommended if using Tobacco Flavored E-liquids
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.