Efest LUC V4 - LCD Universal Charger
Ships within one business day.
The Efest LUC V4 - LCD Universal Charger is a four bay charger that is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries such as the 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, and 26650. It can also charge smaller batteries such as the 15270s or 14250s. With one fully charged battery in channel 2, the USB output allows the charger to act as a power bank to charge mobile phones, iPads, gaming devices etc.
Efest LUC V4 - LCD Universal Charger Includes:
- 1 x Efest LUC V4 - LCD Universal Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Plug
- 1 x User Manual & Warranty
- 18650 Batteries
- 0.5A/1A mode can charge 4 single batteries of the following types: 10440 14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650
- 2A mode can charge 2 single batteries of the following types: 25500/26650
Features & Specs:
- Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- USB Port for charging other devices
- Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging
- Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%
- Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevents from any short circuit.
- Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2.9V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation
Validate your Efest authenticity number here
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.