Aspire Spryte AIO Pod Starter Kit
Ships within one business day.
The Aspire Spryte AIO Pod Starter Kit is the sensational follow-up to the Breeze 2, introducing a streamlined and elongated system with a 650mAh rechargeable battery, 3.5mL max capacity, and BVC Coil System. Maintaining the ergonomical nature of Aspire designs, the Spryte System implements a sleek and minimalist structure with the signature protective top cap for the ultimate portability. The pod cartridge can hold up to 3.5mL maximum of eJuice, easily accessible by removing the pod and bottom-filled when removing the silicone plug. Powered by an internal 650mAh battery, the Spryte can be operated by a standard single button-operation, utilizing a constant wattage output of 12W. A throwback to the old school coil system, the Spryte AIO Kit utilized the BVC Coil System.
Aspire Spryte AIO Pod Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 x Aspire Spryte Pod System
- 1 x 1.8ohm BVC Coil
- 1 x 1.2ohm BVC NS Coil
- 1 x Silicone Seal
- 2 x Extra O-Rings
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- User Manual & Warranty Card
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 108mm x 26mm x 26mm
- 3.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Constant Output Wattage: 12W
- Single Fire Button Operation
- Aluminum Body Construction
- Beautiful Satin Finish
- Drip Tip Plastic Cap
- Bottom-Fill Design - Silicone Plug
- Airflow Vents - Fully Adjustable Airflow System
- Aspire (BVC) Bottom Vertical Coil Technology
- 1.8ohm BVC Coil - Rated for 3.0-5.0V
- 1.2ohm BVC NS Coil - Rated for 10-12W (Optimized for Nic Salts)
- MicroUSB Charging Port - 1A Max Current
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
- drip tip
- hit the lights
The juice leaks out of the drip tip and into the cap and sometimes in the middle of a hit the lights will flash and it will stop hitting. Although the pros heavily outweigh the cons. Definitely enjoying!
This particular one was a little difficult at first... but I love it... I also love this company.. Always perfect & on time, Never ever a problem.. Always a pleasure