Ships within one business day.
The Lost Vape Orion Q-PRO Pod System is the latest updated version of the Lost Vape Orion Q Pod System, with an integrated 950mAh battery. Q-Pro is compatible with all types of Orion Plus Series interchangeable coils. They are all compatible with freebase e-liquid and nicotine-based e-liquid and can be used in DTL or MTL vaping.
The five adjustable power options (up to 24W) enable you to enjoy your clouds and nic hit. Press the power level button 3 times in 2 seconds and it will allow you to cycle between five different levels. Lost Vape Orion Q-PRO has a transmitting power of 8-24W, and can intelligently find the correct output of any installed coil or pod to prevent burns due to excessive power or wattage. Orion Q-Pro can hold up to 2mL of eJuice in a refillable pod.
Lost Vape Orion Q-PRO Pod System Kit Includes:
- 1 x Q-Pro Device
- 1 x Q-Pro Pod
- 1 x Q-Pro 1.0ohm Regular Coil (pre-installed in the pod)
- 1 x Q-Pro 0.5ohm Regular Coil
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 93mm x 37mm x 13.5mm
- Pod Capacity: 2mL
- Wattage: 8W-24W
- Battery Capacity: 950mAh Li-Po internal battery
- 5 Adjustable Power Levels
- Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Mode Adjustment Button
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Top Fill System - Threaded Stopper
- Compatible with E-Juice or Nicotine Salt
- Lost Vape Orion Coil Series
- 0.25ohm Orion Plus Mesh Coil - rated for 15-24W
- 0.5ohm Orion Plus Regular Coil - rated for 12-20W
- 1.0ohm Orion Q-Pro Regular Coil - rated for 8-16W
- Compatible with all ORION Series Coils
- Top Adjustable Drip Tip Airflow Control - MTL & DTL Options
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Low/High Resistance Protection
- MicroUSB Port
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.