Ships within one business day.
The GeekVape Aegis Pod system kit is the toughest but smallest device in the GeekVape Aegis series, which is designed to fit any pocket. The Aegis Pos system features 800mAh battery. As the industry's first IP-67 class Type-C charging pod system, it redefines the anti-shock technology with higher impact toughness, notch toughness and fracture toughness.
It can automatically set the power output level, which greatly reduces the setting, so you will experience a more consistent vape. In addition, the 3.5-mL refill Pod can provide enough e-juice to support the both the MTL and DTL.
Used with the new modular G.Coil system to ensure cross-compatibility with the same level of products. The G. Coil Pod formula is designed to chase the best flavor, aims to improve the leak-proof trend, and can enhance most types of nic salts. The Kanthal material can help to extend lifespan. With higher consistency, you can get the same flavor experience throughout the life of the coil.
GeekVape Aegis Pod System Kit Includes:
- 1 x Aegis Pod Device
- 2 x G.Coil 0.6Ω Mesh-Tech Pod Formula
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Features & Specs:
- Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Size: 88.1mm x 40.3mm x 18mm
- Material: Plastic + Silicone + Leather + Zinc Alloy
- Power Range: MAX 18W (constant power output)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 4.2V
- Modular Build Deck
- Mesh Coil
- Top-to-Side Airflow
- Leak-proof Top Airflow System
- Supports 810 & 510 Drip Tips
- Charger Specification: Type-C 5V/1.5A (the device's temperature is less than 45°C when charging)
- Low Voltage Protection: 3.2V/0.1V
- Low Power Standby: Quiescent Current ≤25uA
- Quick Vaping Function: Vaping Delay <15ms
- High Temperature Protection: 80°C
- Capacity: 3.5mL
- G. Coil 0.6ohm mesh-tech Pod-Formula (5W - 15W)
- Extended lifespan
- Higher consistency
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
vprocity.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.