Top 5 Starter Kits For Vaping Beginners
All of these are based on reviews of our customers, an accumulation of universal reviews, as well as personally testing the products ourselves at our facilities in California.
Joyetech EGO AIO:
Joyetech has been a staple name in the vape industry since it’s inception. Starting with the EGO 510 threaded batteries and customizers, we name the Joyetech AIO as first on this list because it has been in the market for the longest amount of time and was one of the first All-in-one units that started the whole Ultra-Portable Vaping trend.
- Pros: Ease of use, plug and play, built in battery, micro USB charging, affordable, produces great flavor and vapor production for its price point.
- Cons: Older unit, thus coils may be harder to find at your local vape shop, some websites and vape shops may have stopped selling the Joyetech EGO AIO all together
Aspire Breeze 2:
The Aspire Breeze 2 is the perfecting compact and ergonomic device to be included in our ranking of closed-pod systems. Although it is a little bit larger, it is a great all in one device for vapers who want to vape on high salt based nicotine ejuice or for vapers who want to vape lower nicotine ejuice. This unit is a nice Ultra Portable Unit without any screens and an internal battery for ease of use and charging
- Pros: Has two coil resistance a .6 coil and a 1.2 ohm coil, the 0.6 ohm coil is good for vape enthusiast looking for flavor and vapor production with lower nicotine ejuice while the 1.2 ohm coil is better for the vaper who is looking for a nice mouth-to-lung hit with higher salt based nicotine, can be charged using a micro-usb Easy to Fill, TBD Compliant with a 2ml tank size
- Cons: Larger than other pod systems, has a fire button, coil choice and ejuice choice may be confusing for new vapers
Juul (Closed Pod System):
The Juul close-pod was the one that revolutionized the vape market. Before the Juul, there were far and few cigalike devices in convenience stores and gas stations, which did not seem to help cigarette users kick their smoking habit. However when the Juul was released, the company Pax introduced a high salt-based Nicotine and formulated a closed-pod system with ejuice that inhales like a true cigarette. Pax Labs innovated the market with it’s creation on nicotine salt and we would not have the popularity of pod devices today without the creation of Juul whether you love them or hate them.
- Pros: Portable and easy to use, tap twice to check battery level, hits like a cigarette, first salt base nicotine ejuice in the market.
- Cons: Pods do not make connection sometime, Proprietary Charger, Prone to leaking, Prone to spit-back
The Sourin Drop is aptly named because it looks like a drop of water off of a leaf during a rainy fall season. Shaped like a drop of water, the Drop comes with a 2mL capacity tank which is empty and designed to refill. This pod devices uses a 300-mAh battery with a 1.3 ohm coil.
- Pros: Provides a tight draw for vapers who like a mouth-to-lung hit. Very tiny and portable, Flavorful vape with good vape production, Spit back free, Easily refillable pods, cartridges are much less prone to leaking
- Cons: Short battery Life, slow fire time, no magnetic connection
Aspire Gusto AIO:
Just like how Juul revolutionized the vape market and introduced salt based nicotine to the masses, the Aspire Gusto Mini was one of the first pod system devices to offer a much larger ejuice capacity than it’s competition. The open pod system device offers a large 4.2mL tank capacity while still being extremely small. This device does produce a larger vape production than other pod devices because of its 900-mAh battery as well as its 17w+ output.
- Pros: Powerful device, large cloud production, good for direct lung and mouth-to-lung vaping, portable, very durable
- Cons: EU Version has a much smaller tank capacity, Push button to activate
- Blog VProCity